Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final performance

I think that everyone did an excellent job on their final performances!  For my performance, I decided to do the walk - which was a lot harder to practice than I imagined.  Perfecting the turns, jumps, corners, and arm position was definitely not an easy task.  I respect those who spend many years trying to perfect this form/technique because it is what they love to do. It makes a lot more sense now why it takes so long to go to where they are today, even to where Professor Tanglao-Aguas is now. I congratulate you professor! As far as everyone else's performance, they did an amazing job in my book - especially for a group of people who just learned it a couple of weeks prior.  The jutai did an excellent job singing as well. Memorizing all those lines is really hard to do, especially since it is an a language no one is familiar with; and as they performed, they performed with great posture too. Good Job Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment