Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Final Evaluation of the Course


I decided to take this course on a recommendation of a friend who was also going to take this course.  I had heard that it was a unique course in which was very different from the regular courses William and Mary provided.  So, I went ahead and took the class for some GER requirements.  Little did I know how much I would actually be learning about in this course. 

I was taken away since the first class and by the last class, I was so grateful that I had taken this course.  This class helped me gain a new perspective on theatre in general.  The course took me out of my comfort zone, and immersed me in a plethora of traditions and history.  The learning space was different than any other I had been in and provided a time for me to relax and move my body than the standard sitting for the entire lecture.  Everything about this course was new to me and I will definitely take away more than I imagined to.

I will go away from this class with knowledge that no other class here could provide and also a banjar who will be there for me whenever and wherever. 
Thank you Professors! 

No comments:

Post a Comment