Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello, Banjar.



In this community, I did not feel the competition that oozes from my other courses. I realize the importance of having banjar in a class.  In the world today, you rarely see people taking the time to sit down and get to know each other.  This in turn creates a very apathetic society in which there is no hope. 
Through this course, I have realized that you will always find hope in your banjar.  From this you can bring out power, strength, and confidence you thought you never had.   As a community, we all strived to learn as much about Asian theatre as we properly could.  Though the information will probably not have a permanent space in our memory, the little lessons that Guru always reiterated will always cross my mind whenever I am met with a challenge or problem. 

Banjar provided the perfect place for everyone to succeed and fail without the worry of judgment from others.  This helped relieve the pressure from taking a college course.  This also helped us open up our minds and receive any knowledge or gifts that the banjar had to teach us. 

I will be forever grateful to our classes’ banjar as it has taught me that it is important to have a group you can rely on and that you don't have to go through anything alone. I hope you all have a wonderful summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment